Tuesday 18 February 2014

Illustrator Assignment

Original Photo
PNG File








 a. I used a PNG file because my image has many colours and I wanted to make sure all the colours would show. 

b. I used the pen tool for the whole image, I tried to use as less anchor points as possible by re-doing things until I got them the way I wanted them.

c. The main challenge I faced was trying to make everything circular. I overcame it by redoing the lines until it formed an almost perfect circle. Other challenges were the gradients, and the handle on the clock, I overcame these challenges by working on them until I got them right. 

d. I like my final result because it represents the clock in a sort of different way, there are some things I really like, for example I really like the 'numbers' in the cock, I think they represent the image well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment