Wednesday 24 October 2012

Photography Comp-Soccer Field post #4


My picture was taken at the net of the soccer field. I think its interesting because the person is turned away from the camera and because the colour of the hoodie is very bright. I used the rule of thirds to place the person. I had her hanging off the goalpost because it was different and created an effect of loneliness, or as I said, "hanging on for dear life.". When I looked at the picture I noticed the white car was distracting so I had to change it a little. I really like this picture because of the brightness in the hoodie. It attracts attention, which is what i was trying to do. If I took out the light post i think it would look very different. to me it looks as if its separating the car and the person.

 This photo shows the girl looking over the fence if you look closely. If i added a few small things it could look as if the ruled the world, but because she's hanging and she's facing away it looks lonely.

This photo looks really awesome because she and her colourful hoodie is facing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment