Thursday 25 October 2012

3 Logos post #2


Alienware logo





It uses the element of color, the bright blue eyes contrasting against the grey creates a nice, not overly powering head. The positive space is the eyes and the thin blue line around the head enclosing it. There is balance for this logo because it’s symmetrical, that means it’s evenly balanced. I also see a little bit of pattern or rhythm, even though the pattern (the eyes) is only repeated once.
I think the designer was trying to express power because when you look at the way the eyes are, it seems to stare at you, and push you down. I think the designer was also trying to express a feeling of ‘out of this world’ because of the alien’s colors.
            The target audience for this would be teenagers. I think this because I think it’s really good, and it says ‘gaming company’, and the colors of the alien are cool.


Warriors logo






The elements this logo uses are color because the letters are kind of reflecting. That gives the yellow more of an orange color. The colors work well because they contrast.
I think the designer was trying to express mystery because the letters are a certain way. That makes you think what is this? In a good way. The designer might have been expressing stability because the letters are perfectly straight.
The target audience is made for young teens because of how the colors and the type of letters look. I also know this because I read Warriors a year ago; I started reading it because the covers, and the words appealed to me.



World Wildlife Fund



            The elements in this logo are contrast and unity. It’s contrast because where there’s white, you can see the black shapes. It’s unity because the two colors connect into each other. When one color ends, the other color starts.
            I think the designer was attempting to express the feeling of cuteness because the panda looks like it’s smiling, which is always cute. I also think stability was being expressed because the letters are blocky and big.
            I think the target audience is a wide range. Anywhere from 9-76. This isn’t a profit company, it’s an organization. So it doesn’t really matter as long as you like helping animals, you’re in the target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment